About SERVPRO of Union, Towns, Fannin & Gilmer Counties
Keith Wall, Mary M. Wall
Owners of SERVPRO of Union, Towns, Fannin & Gilmer Counties
Keith and Carnie (Mary M.) Wall opened SERVPRO of Union, Towns, Fannin & Gilmer Counties in 2008. We provide residential and commercial fire and water damage cleanup and restoration services, including air duct cleaning and biohazard remediation. We also provide reconstruction services.
Our Core Purpose and Core Values
We are in business to create a customer experience that results in a happy ending for one of our customers' worst days.
Our team members believe in:
- Spending a lot of time making our customers and employees happy
- Flawless communication
- Always gaining knowledge to produce the highest quality workmanship promptly
- Demonstrating integrity and professionalism in all we say and do
- Investing in every employee by providing specialized training and personal development
About the Owners
A licensed residential contractor in Georgia, Keith has 35+ years of construction experience. He is the founder of Wall to Wall Contractors Inc., which continues today to build, renovate and restore.
In 2004, Keith and Carnie relocated to Hiawassee, where he, as CEO of Wall to Wall Contractors, began a major focus on restoring the properties of people who had suffered losses from fire and water damage. Keith says, "I have always been energized and have thrived on helping people in their time of need--taking an awful mess and making it better than before."
After retiring from the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry, Carnie joined him in Wall to Wall Contractors in 2006 while also consulting in the association community, facilitating strategic planning and other leadership retreats.
Since 2008, Keith and Carnie have worked together in SERVPRO of Union, Towns, Fannin & Gilmer Counties, while continuing reconstruction services through Wall to Wall Contractors. Keith serves on the Board of Directors of the Humane Society Mountain Shelter, and Carnie serves on the Board of Trustees of North Georgia Technical College Foundation.
They have four grandchildren, ranging in age from 2 to 14 and love spending time with them. Keith and Carnie both enjoy boating and jet skiing on Lake Chatuge, and both are vegetable gardeners.
About the Team
Our team is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training by SERVPRO to regular IICRC industry certifications, the team is equipped with the knowledge to restore property. We are an IICRC Certified Firm, a Better Business Bureau A+Accredited Firm, and a Drug Free Workplace.
We are involved in our communities of Ellijay, Blue Ridge, Blairsville, Young Harris, and Hiawassee. We are active in the Chambers of Commerce in Gilmer County, Fannin County, Union County, and Towns County. We participate in the Red Cross Boot Drive, the Towns County Sheriff's Empty Stocking parade, and the Blairsville Christmas parade. Several of us have graduated from the Towns County Citizens Law Enforcement Academy. In 2019 we began a Volunteer/Leadership Scholarship program for high school seniors and informational podcasts. In January 2019, we were named 2018 Business of the Year by the Blairsville-Union County Chamber of Commerce.
We are here to help 24/7/365.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SERVPRO ECTP Carpet & Upholstery Certification
- SERVPRO ECTP Fire Certification
- SERVPRO ECTP Water Certification
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited Business
- Blairsville-Union County Chamber of Commerce (Blairsville, GA)
- Certified Drug Free Work Place
- Code Blue Mitigation Contractor
- Fannin County Chamber of Commerce (Blue Ridge, GA)
- Georgia Certified Renovation Firm for Lead-Based Paint Renovation Activities
- Gilmer County Chamber of Commerce (Ellijay, GA)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification-Certified Firm
- Mountain Networking Referral Group
- Towns County Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 - Georgia SERVPRO Franchise of the Year
- 2018 - Blairsville-Union County Chamber of Commerce Business of the Quarter
- 2019 - Blairsville-Union County Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year